Monday, April 6, 2009

T.C. Jester Soiree

Children are unpredictable, honest, and down-right exhilarating to photograph! Enter these two sweethearts: Taylor (almost 5--don't you dare just say she's 4!) and Ellis (almost 2). They are super special to me because I have literally watched them grow. They both go to the same school as my two daughters, are the exact same ages as mine, and attend the same classes!! I was thrilled when their mom, Mandy, asked me to photograph them. I have admired Mandy and dad Zack from afar ever since we went to Taylor's 4th birthday party. It was probably the coolest kiddo birthday party EVER. All the kids dressed up in fairy tale costumes, met a real live Cinderella who put make-up on them, read to them, danced with them. The kids were awestruck! As if that party doesn't prove it, Mandy and Zack are simply fantastic parents who like to have fun with their girls. They helped me a lot during this session, making the girls laugh and have a good time without really realizing I was there for some SERIOUS business. Ha! Oh, and grandma Mimi was also on hand and helped out so much with carrying all our gear. Here's a tiny sneak peek:


No comments: