Friday, April 24, 2009

Go Green!

I met Hilary at Discovery Green for her photo shoot. I was very excited to photograph in this park because of all the clean lines and color. Hilary brought her mom and two younger sisters: Anna and Kathy. These girls are all soooo pretty. Her parents have to be beaming to have such beautiful (and super sweet) daughters. Hilary is a St. Pius X young lady who's going to Texas State next year. That's my school!! I graduated from there in. . . well, never mind. I still have a hard time calling it Texas State. In my heart, it will always be Southwest Texas. Anyway, she picked a good school!

I'm wondering if Hilary knows how photogenic she is? She has this natural smile, piercing dark eyes, and gorgeous long hair. No wonder photographing seniors is my favorite thing to do! They're all so attractive, full of energy, and ready to take on the world! Here are a few of my favorites from Hilary's session:













No comments: