Thursday, April 30, 2009

Best Friends Forever

Christina and Laura, two Morton Ranch HS seniors, have been best buds since kindergarten. Watching them interact while shooting this session was extra special for me because it reminded me of my best friend from grade school days. We are still very close. There's something about the friends you make in your early years. True, not all of us keep in touch with the people we once knew as children/teenagers, but those of us who do know how long-lasting and genuine these friendships can be. Christina is going to Texas State and Laura is going to A&M. I have a feeling they will be friends for many more years to come.

I loved hanging out with these girls because they didn't mind getting a little dirty! It didn't bother them one bit to climb fences, sit in dusty places. You gotta like that kind of attitude! The best was when they both pulled out their Converse tennis shoes to wear with their prom dresses. . . seriously, these are my kinda girls!! How cute are these photos of them??




Laura played basketball at Morton Ranch. Look at all the patches on her letter jacket!! And look at her beautiful eyes:


Christina is a dancer. I could tell right away that she has performing in her blood. She struck a pose for me with no problems! Such a cutie! Look at her FABULOUS hot pink pumps! These were perfect for pics!

Christina and Laura, stay close to one another and good luck to you next year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lesli

The pics are beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest. Crystal and I had a hard not crying!!!! You are an amazing photographer. Let me know when they are up.