Monday, May 11, 2009

A Creative Spirit

I knew I would like Mallory when I heard her message on my voice mail. She sounded so genuine. . . and she IS! I liked her even more when I talked to her on the phone and we made plans to meet for her senior photo shoot. She was very excited about it and had lots of ideas! She was an absolute photographer's dream in front of the camera--another natural model. I'm getting a lot of these lately, aren't I? They are going to spoil me!

I think I connected with Mallory because she is a creative spirit. She loves videotaping/editing and has quite a knack for it. I used to teach, so I still love to see young people tap into their creativity and explore it relentlessly. I don't know, it just makes me happy. I like to see people take risks with their creativity because it inspires me. Mallory could very easily be a model. Look at her! But she's much more than a pretty face. I can see her composing music videos or creating documentaries. Whatever she ends up doing, it will be a gift to us all!


Mallory's going to UT in Austin! Hook 'em, Horns!!!

No comments: