Sunday, May 17, 2009

All-American Girl

Jennifer and her mom Yolanda met me at Starbucks before we set off downtown for her photo shoot. As soon as I saw her bright eyes and gorgeous smile, I knew she would be a fantastic model! Turns out, she's a cheerleader and has been cheerleading since she was 4 years old! So that's why she has such a natural smile. It's also why she has an amazing figure and was very comfortable in front of the camera. Again, my theory that athletes make wonderful models holds true! Her photos are breath-taking. Here are just a few (it was very hard to pick these sneak peeks!!):
Jennifer wants to be a professional cheerleader. I think she will be outstanding! I can just see her now in front of lots of aspiring cheerleaders, captivating them with her dazzling smile and gymnastics. Good luck, Jennifer!

No comments: