Sunday, August 30, 2009

Meet Elizabeth--SENIOR 2010!

Sooo. . . how many times did I say, "Oh, this is so cute!" after snapping a photograph of Elizabeth?? I wish I wouldn't look at the LCD screen so much! I can't help it! Cute really isn't the best word for Elizabeth. She's more than cute! She's. . . lovely. But that would've been weird to say, "Oh, you're so lovely!" over and over again. Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut until I have something profound to say? Yeah, right.

Elizabeth is the drum major at her school as well as the editor of the literary magazine. Impressive! However, I was even more impressed with her demeanor during the photo shoot. She's easy-going, yet poised. A very confident girl with a creative flair that ranges from music to photography. I must say, I'm at ease when I think of young people like her as our future!

Thanks to her mom, Allison, for choosing me to photograph this beautiful young lady!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Thats my girlfriend! :D