Friday, July 17, 2009

Amazing Gracey

Little Miss Gracey was a joy to photograph! She's 2 and her grandmother Nancy, dubbed Lolli by Gracey (and grandpa's name is Pop!), wanted me to photograph her and make a book about being 2. She stole the show as we all watched her "barbeque" and "cook" in her play kitchen, read to us from one of her many books, play with her princesses and castle, look at herself in the mirror, twirl and dance in her precious pink/purple tutu, play the piano, and last but not least--pose on my vintage suitcase.

I've known Nancy for a while. She's so easy to talk to, very classy, and extremely down-to-earth. And what do you know? Her son Brad and daughter-in-law Melissa are the same way! Oh, and of course, Gracey was a delight. She never had a single meltdown and remained calm and compliant for the entire session!!! Amazing! Okay, Lolli (sorry if I spelled your name wrong!), Mom and Dad, here's a sneak peek. The slideshow/gallery will be ready by the end of the week:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! They're so cute! I love it - can't wait to see the slide show.