Friday, June 12, 2009

Strike a Pose. . . Vogue!

Okey, dokey. Here's my last post of the evening before crashing, getting a few hours of sleep, and heading off to Playa del Carmen, Mexico! There's no way I could leave without posting about these two beauties. Kelly and Maggie called me about taking their senior pics after they saw their friend's pics that I took. I love to get clients through word of mouth because that means they've seen my work and like my style. Chances are we will work well together because of this. And we did! Both Kelly and Maggie were wonderful models! They were very enthusiastic and had their own ideas about what they wanted, even suggesting poses. They really got into the session and gave me some amazing expressions, as evident in these shots:

Maggie's brunette hair and Kelly's blonde hair look very chic when paired together:

I couldn't stop admiring Maggie's shoes. I'm sure she got tired of me asking her to show them off in the pics! I love this one of Maggie. She looks so serene and beautiful.

Kelly was a master at giving me some great expressions. This one is fabulous:

Ladies, your slideshow/gallery will be live when I return later next week. Congratulations on your graduation and future at Texas A&M!!






No comments: