Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NEW 2009 Holiday Cards

October 1 is tomorrow. Yes! You know what that means?? The holidays will be here before you know it! Of course, you need to get your family photo taken, so book that NOW (and I don't care if it's not with me. Just do it. Photographers are CRAZY busy in October and especially November). You wouldn't believe how many people will call my in DECEMBER for family photos and expect a card to be made and shipped to them in 24 hours. Not gonna happen:(

So, although I absolutely love photographing, I've also found that I enjoy making cards, announcements, and books for people. For the past 3 years, I've quietly designed special products like this for people and now this year I've decided to promote holiday cards.

Anyway, here's a sneak peek at a few of the 2009 holiday cards. This is NOT the entire collection, so contact me if you're interested in seeing more: lmdabney@comcast.net, http://www.leslidabneyphotography.com/. You can also see a few of the 5X7 folded cards and flat cards here: www.pickyourholidaycard.com/5x7_folded and www.pickyourholidaycard.com/5x7_flat.
If you already have a favorite photo that you would like to use on your cards, that's fine!
Send it to me along with a copyright release (if it was taken by a professional photographer).
Orders will be taken until November 21. After that, a rush fee will be applied.
Oh, and here's the most important part: If you order $100 or more during the month of October, you receive a 10% discount. Just mention that you read this on the blog or Facebook. How's that? Now get moving! Happy holidays!


No comments: